Thursday, April 16, 2009

Wednesday Night at the NICU



















It was a busy day for Logan and Libby. They were popular babies! Jenni spent the day with her mom, Connie, and then her dad, Jerry, joined them. Jeff and Jenni got to hold Logan and Libby and they were both very alert and bright-eyed. They only had eyes for their Mommy and Daddy, though. The waiting room was full! Jeff, Jenni, Jerry, Larry, and I came to visit, along with Brian Richey and Kathy Self! This was Brian's third visit to the hospital. Kathy tried very hard not to tear up when she saw the twins. They are so beautiful! Sandy Sheffield also popped in to see the girls. She works at St. Vincent's and pops in from time to time. Good news! Libby and Logan both weigh over 3 pounds each now!







3 comments:

danapate said...

My name is Dana Pate, I found your blog through a friend who works with my mother-in-law at the City of Hoover, Mary Hinds. I just wanted you to know that I definitely know exactly how you feel. We delivered twin boys Dec. 11th and they were 10 weeks early. I was 30 weeks to the day when they were born. Weighed 2lb 9oz and 2lb 14oz. Our blog is patemiracles.blogspot....Congrats on your precious miracle babies from God. I know you are going through so many emotions right now. I will be in prayer for you and your husband and those beautiful baby girls.

Vicky C. said...

What a nice message from Dana, she might be a valuable source if you have questions! I wonder how long her babies had to stay in the hospital, til full term??
Great Aunt Vicky

Vicky C. said...

Hey, Mikey has joined us! So is he Young Uncle Mike? As opposed to Great Uncle Mike?
This makes them YUM and GUM...